Friday, July 9, 2010

The Crib

I arrived home from work today to see a HUGE box sitting on our front porch. I immediately called Jason to let him know that our crib had arrived! I waiting anxiously for Jason to get home from work, as the box was waaaay to big for me to even think about moving it.

See, this thing is huge!
IMG_7003

IMG_7004

Jason opened the box in the living room and then brought each piece to the nursery. I was in charge of holding the pieces while Jason screwed them together.

IMG_7008

Even the dogs sat and watched. Though they weren't quite sure what was going on.
IMG_7009

IMG_7010

IMG_7011

The finished product. She's a beauty! I can't believe there will be a little baby here in only a few short months!
IMG_7012

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP