Friday, May 28, 2010

{the hidden baby journals} week 6

March 24, 2010Well, it's been an exciting two weeks since we found out about the little bean! As fun as it may be to have a secret between the two of us, we could not wait to share the news with our parents. Since my parents are in Wisconsin, I decided to be a little sly. Nothing like getting a baby onesie in the mail to break the news!


IMG_6746

I packaged everything in bubble envelopes and shipped them off - no note, no nothing. And since I have two sisters - lucky me I found a onesie bib deal! (Hey, I'm about to have a baby - now is not the time to be spending money on frivolous onesies!) Kayla got the bib.

IMG_6750

Since Jason's parents are local, we decided to have them over for dinner. I couldn't wait to spill the beans, but Jason was nervous. Finally, as we were doing dishes, he said that I could tell them. I ran to the bedroom to get the onesies and told everyone I had a present for them. I handed them out one by one. Certainly not the dessert everyone was expecting!

Needless to say, parents and soon to be aunties and uncle were over the moon excited. We're keeping it a secret until our next doctor's appointment where we'll get to hear the heartbeat!

Week 6

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP