Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{the hidden baby journals} week 7

March 31, 2010
Well, our first visit to the doctor went well. We met our obstetrician, who I absolutely love. He's a down-to-earth guy, explained everything that's happening to the baby and to me. We had our very first ultrasound and found out that our due date is officially November 23, 2010. Little bean really did look like a little bean, though you could see the slight flicker of the heart beating, which was such a miracle to see! Bean is the size of a blueberry this week - it's hard to believe that the baby goes from the size of a poppyseed to a blueberry in a matter of a few weeks. Truly amazing!

Morning sickness hasn't been too bad. I've been feeling incredibly tired and a little nauseous some days, but most of the time I feel just fine! I haven't told anyone at work yet, or any friends - but I'm looking forward to doing so after our next doctor's appointment in five weeks.

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 1 pound!
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I am having to do the rubber-band trick with my jeans. They still fit, but it's much more comfortable to leave them unbuttoned.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still can’t get enough.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Cereal
Gender: Let's still go with boy.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound and telling all our friends!

Week 7

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP