Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{the hidden baby journals} week 12

May 12, 2010

We had our second doctor's appointment last week and got to see an ultrasound of our little bean. So much has happened in five weeks! Baby has gone from bean-status to looking like a real little human, complete with fingers and toes! Jason did quite well at the ultrasound, only getting white in the face a few times (he does NOT do well at doctor's offices). Our little one was putting on quite the show - somersaulting, kicking, and waving his little arms and legs. The heartbeat was going strong at 152 beats per minute. I tried to catch a glimpse of girl or boy parts, but the tech said that this early on they all look the same. I'll just have to be patient for the next 8 weeks!

I'm a few short days away from the second trimester! I can't believe how fast everything is going. It'll be November before I know it.

Now, as the proud mama I am, I'd like to introduce you to our beautiful son/daughter:

Baby Ultrasound3

Baby Ultrasound2

Baby Ultrasound1

Week 12

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP