Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We have movement!

I definitely felt movement today. I was sitting at my desk at work when I felt three tiny taps in the same spot. I sat really still, but didn't feel anything again. A few hours later, I felt another little tap, this time in a different spot! They were very light movements, but still baby flutters!!

Bean is the size of an onion today, and has fully formed fingerprints! His skeleton is hardening and he's finally starting to put on some fat. I put a ruler on my hand today to see how big the baby was in comparison. My hand is 6.5 inches from bottom of palm to top of middle finger, so Bean would literally fit in the palm of my hand! (though we don't want that to happen just yet - you keep cookin' little one!)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP