Monday, June 28, 2010

Surprise Visit!

Last night was just another night. Ate dinner, watched a little television, went to bed early...same old, same old. My phone rang at midnight and I woke up to see it was my mom calling. Sometimes she forgets the time difference between Florida and Wisconsin and so I'm used to getting the occasional late night call. I sleepily answered to hear her laughing. She asked what I was doing, I said I was sleeping. Then she really woke me up by saying, "We're in your driveway! We came to see the baby!" {Our gender ultrasound is on Wednesday}

Turns out that my parents had planned a surprise visit - only my sisters knew! I was so shocked to see them! I'm so happy that they'll be able to share in the ultrasound with us.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP